Thursday, October 26, 2006

Frig Meme

I got this meme from Dawn at 4:53am (see links) to take a pic of your frig as it is right now, no arranging. Mine is pretty boring.
There is some stuff on the side tho.
When I took the pic I realized there were 2 magnets that fit the season so I changed the front. Exciting right?
We had a dry sunny day today! It felt good even if I had to spend most of the day working inside. Even looking a sunshine through the window was good!
I got my last 3 storm windows washed and up and took the cushions and rug off the deck . It's going to rain or snow again so thought I'd better get it done while it is dry. Took in a few more garden ornaments,too. I guess I'm pretty well set except for the leaves.

4 comments:

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Hello! Jean!, Very nice to meet you! Thanks so much for stopping by The Teeny Tiny. I do appreciate, so much, your kind words. I enjoyed visiting your blog this evening. Thanks Again! Claudia O

Dawn said...

Hey Jean...you are ahead of me.
We still haven't stowed away the deck furniture. This weekend is the time for that. My umbrella bit the dust with the winds and nasty weather...so we can just get rid of that one. I have to sweep the deck AGAIN...full of leaves....AGAIN..The tree in the side yard needs to go.
After the leaves have all dropped.

Susie said...

Hi Jean,
I got tagged for this meme too! I'll do it soon. My frig looks very bare compared to some I've seen!

savvycityfarmer said...

Fall chores...gotta get them done!!!