Monday, April 23, 2007

Shopping marathon!

Laurie had to go to the Dr in Erie today so of course I had to go with her. I needed to keep her entertained so she wouldn't think about the dreaded "annual exam" all the way there! Luckily there is a plaza close to the Dr's so I could get started shopping. We left home at 8:15 and this is what the car looked like when we got home around 7:00.
These are only the stores I bought stuff in!
I am so excited about this! I have a wicker couch on my deck and I wanted to change the look but can't afford to have new cushion covers made. I found this wonderful upholstery fabric at Value City for $9.99 for three yards. I'm not sure how I'll make it work but I'll figure something out. The black iron thing in the front is a hose guard so the hose doesn't run over the plants. I told Laurie to remind me that I didn't need any more gardening things and you can see how well she did at that!
Jerzie's Mom said she needed some long sleeve tops but we couldn't find too many. Mom loved the tan bib shorts I got last year so I had to find her another pair. Every little girl with a rottweiler needs a dog bone onsie(top right), don't you think? A girl can never have too many shoes!
I even got myself a new spring purse and tee shirt. I'm always on the look out for pj's since I'm so fussy about them. When I find what I like I have to buy them.
All and all we had a very fun and productive day and we didn't pay full price for anything we bought. Now I need to go put my feet up. Jerzie comes tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Wow...look at all that loot! Looks like you had a mighty fine day!