Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Our Thanksgiving

Jerzie and I had a very busy day yesterday . Since I didn't have turkey on Thanksgiving, Jerzie and I had turkey and all the trimmings yesterday. She had her first taste of left over pie crust baked with cinnamon and sugar...
she helped me fold the napkins...
but most of the day she spent just like this!
I'm standing at the counter working and she is leaning on my leg. She's not used to Grandma being so busy when she's here. I made No Bake Pumpkin Pie and Paper Bag Apple Pie plus all the usuals,stuffing, mashed potatos, green bean cassarole, sweet potato cassarole, corn and apple/grape salad.We set the table with the Christmas dishes.
After dinner Jerzie tried..
and tried... and tried...
to get comfortable laying on Daddy's full belly!

7 comments:

Diana LaMarre said...

Paper bag apple pie? Now that has me curious---I must go check out the link!

Are We There Yet? said...

ooohhh...i love left over pie crust with cinnamon/sugar on it...yummy.

Jerzie gets bigger each week that you show her.

OldBagNewTricks said...

I do a paperbag turkey, but I've never heard of paper bag apple pie -- but I am intrigued. Jerzie, of course, is the dearest little thing. Happy Thanksgiving.

Jenny

Tammy said...

Too cute!

Sounds like a great meal. I've never heard of the paper bag apple pie...care to share??

Have a great day! =)

Tammy said...

Never mind, I checked out the link...that pie looks yummylisious!!

Anonymous said...

i really owe you for those pictures!!!

Carole Burant said...

Lol love the pictures of Jerzie trying to get comfortable on her daddy's tummy!! Your meal sounded soooo good and I will be checking out that recipe with the apples. xox