Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Great finds!

I got these darling cherubs at Michaels craft store on Monday. They are only about 4 inches across. I'm not sure what I'll do with them but once I figure it out I'll probably be sorry I only bought 2. They were only 1 dollar each!I found this rustic metal sign at Marshals. They had 4 different patriotic ones but I liked this one the best. It will work great in my window box with my patriotic display. A steal at 2.99! This family sign is perfect for me, don't you think? I haven't figured out where I want it yet. I don't have a shelf long enough and the tops of my dining room furniture aren't flat. I'll just leave it on the book case for now.
I do love it even though I'm not sure what to do with it yet and it certainly is what means the most to me.

2 comments:

A wildlife gardener said...

I echo your last sentiment and my post speaks of the importance of family to me too :)

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Jean, I love the sweet cherubs you bought at Michael's..you can really find some great stuff at that store.

By the way, I answered your question on my blog.