Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thank you!


Only a quick post today. I got called in to work so only an hour between jobs. I want to thank everyone that participated in and commented on Bloomin' Tuesday. I think it went very well for the first week. Please remember it is a weekly sign up so any week you have something to share (Did your hubby bring you flowers?) just put your link on Mr Linky and a link to the list on your blog. If you didn't already, check out the beautiful display of blooms. A couple signed up late so scroll down and make sure you saw them all.
Laurie picked up this flat of clearance tulips at Walmart yesterday. She got herself a flat too. I can't wait to see what this one looks like when it opens.

1 comment:

Leaon Mary said...

Hi Jean,
Just a thankyou... I really enjoyed the Bloomin Tuesday! Can't wait til next Tuesday to see everyone's posies! Thanks to Chris-the favorite- too... I LOVE my Blooming Button! That big pink n hot pink.. is it clematis?.. IS GORGEOUS JEAN!
I just wanna keep it up monday, wed, thurs, friday, sat, n sunday too! ;)
Lea