Monday, June 30, 2008

Family

The kids came over for a couple hours yesterday for my birthday. I'm back to work nights so Sunday was the only time we could get together.My son, Kim and his wife Tabatha.
Jerzie and Aunt Laurie reading.
Jerzie and Uncle Chris.
Blowing bubbles. See the bubble by Jerzie's ear. Kissing Daddy goodbye so he can go play ball.
Laurie made her homemade cheesecake. She knows that's all we ever want. I got the hose reel and rechargeable trimmer, with a handle so I don't have to bend over, that I asked for.
I also got this cute bird and nest
and this prim angel.
We don't all get together often so we always enjoy each other.


8 comments:

Simply Heart And Home said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Your party looks so nice. How delightful to have your family to celebrate with! I love that little prim angel. So cute!

Rosie's Whimsy said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Jean!! Looks like you had a very nice get together. I love that little nest you got ....lots of possibilities for that!

Laurie and Chris said...

Your angel looks so cute hanging up. Now I wish I would have bought one for me. :)

Susie said...

Looks like it was a fun celebration :)
That angel is too cute for words!
xo

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Glad I made it over for your birthday!!!! Now...is the cheesecake all gone??? Well can we at least blow bubbles?

vintage girl at heart said...

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you.. and many more.......
Looks like you had a wonderful day!!!

B said...

Happy Birthday. What a lovely family you have, and the little Jerzie is a doll! I remember my girl being that little and blowing bubbles with her. What fun memories!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. If you come back now, there are a couple of pics from my stint as a Rockstar. lol No video yet, though. Maybe later.
Enjoy your b-day gifts. Have a great week.
Brenda

Diana LaMarre said...

Happy belated birthday, Jean! How wonderful that you are able to have all your family with you.

I enjoyed seeing all your 4th of July decorations in the first post, too. I especially like those boxes. I seem to have a thing for boxes lately.

I was surprised to see that you already have black-eyed Susans in bloom. Mine don't bloom until August. I guess everything blooms late in northern MI.

Have a great Sunday.