Monday, August 25, 2008

Fun with Gramma

Last week, in the afternoon, Gramma took me to the playground. I really like this playground because there are lots of things I can do. I love to ride this yellow motorcycle!I'm getting pretty good at swinging from these bars.This is a funny slide! It feels like bumps on my bottom. There are 4 different slides here and I love them all!
Gramma pushed me on the swing and then I tried out every one on my tummy.
After the playground we went to the vegetable stand. They had bunnies there and I loved to watch them. (Gramma didn't get a picture because she had to hold me up for me to see them.) They also had some ostrich there. They were fun to watch but I hid behind Gramma when they got too close!
I really had a fun day! I hope Gramma will take me to the playground and to see those bunnies again.

2 comments:

Susie said...

What fun playing in the park pictures! I miss those days!
That produce stand must have lots to see. Loved the ostriches :)
xo

The Smiths said...

I'm so glad she gets to experience such neat things with everyone!! Hopefully they will be things she will carry with her the rest of her life!