Thursday, August 20, 2009

Short on Thyme!

Oops! I spelled that wrong! I'm definitely not short on thyme in the garden but I have been short on time in the garden. There is a lot of deadheading and weeding to do. I should have more time next week and hopefully the weather will be cooler and less humid.I'm trying to get ready for a yard sale on Saturday and Sunday with my son and daughter-in-law. Every time I think I'm done I look in another drawer or cupboard and find more stuff!
My basement is a mess and my dining room is full of boxes. Since last night another pile has appeared in the living room that needs to be priced. I sure hope I get rid of most of this stuff.
If you're in need of a short vacation why not take a road trip to my house and shop!

2 comments:

Heather said...

cute post! i'll be right over to start shopping, lol!

Anonymous said...

North Warren is having its trash 'n treasures day on Saturday. There's another destination for shopping :-)