Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gramma and Jerzie Day

Jerzie came to spend the night on Sunday for a little one on one with Gramma. I spotted this x in the sky so we had to go out and look at it. Super cool, according to Jerzie!We had a special project we had to work on for Mommy but it's a surprise. I'll tell you when I can. We spent a good share of our time on it and really had fun.
Mommy, Daddy and Payton came for supper, 'Warm and Fuzzy', boiled dinner.
I gave the girls their Valentine presents. As you can see Payton's fits perfectly!
I can't think of a better way to spend a day!

3 comments:

Darla said...

Aren't they so precious when they are so innocent and curious?

Anonymous said...

You did get to spend time with your sweeties for Valentine's Day; that's great!

Have you ever taken the girls to see the ice castle in Mayville? I think it will be up until the weekend, if you haven't seen it yet.

Cedar ... said...

Nice to see those smiling faces! That "X" is what some people call chemtrails. I don't buy into the conspiracy belief, but do find them curious.