Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Santa Boxes

The last 2 boxes I made were for a niece and nephew with kids. They are all about Santa.
The book in this one is The Night Before Christmas. I loved the cardboard Santa in the back. He really seems to be watching you. The Santa head on the left is plastic with an opening in the back, I assume for candy.

This is an old wooden box that is quite flat. The sleigh has a couple presents and a tree inside.
That's the end of my 'boxes'. I would love to make more for sale but shipping would be a problem. I have thought of selling them as a kit, with just the items needed to fill one. What do you think of that idea? I would love some feedback.


1 comment:

Balisha said...

These have been so much fun to look at. As far as selling them...I have no ideas.I'm sure you will get some from other readers. Balisha