Friday, April 15, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

'These are a few of my favorite things'...

Vintage mirror found in the attic of a house my Mom bought.

One of the things I loved about my house, glass door knobs.

Vintage leaded glass windows I bought at an antique mall and had installed in my dark entry.
These windows and stained glass ones are often seen in entries or stairways in our area in modest older homes.

What are some of your favorite things? Show us by adding your name and permalink to Mr Linky.


4 comments:

Becca's Dirt said...

I love the touches you have in your home like this. Have a great weekend.

Karen said...

Jean, the mirror is gorgeous, love the wood carving. Those glass door knobs and leaded glass windows just add so much character to your home, just lovely!

suzyq said...

Jean, thanks for stopping by. Now the weather is cooling down here I can start getting the garden back in order after our terrible hot summer.
Hope to be back soon,
Suzyq

Rosemary said...

What very nice special things.