Monday, June 18, 2012

It's Bloomin' Tuesday!

 Welcome!
 It's bloomin' thyme once again!
 The Knockout rose is knocking out blooms again this year.
 I don't know how this Siberian Iris ended up in the middle of my wild garden.  It is a little late to the party.
 I got this interesting new plant this year.  It's a Orchid Primrose.  The red on the bottom area is the bud coming out.  It turns into the top pic in a couple days.  (Click on pic to enlarge and get a better view.)
 The wild garden has more yellow this week.  The Sun Drops are open now.
 Can you believe this Fever Few in front of the shed is a volunteer? I think I need to get rid of some this year so I can get in the shed door!
 I'm very excited that I have a blossom on my Oak Leaf Hydrangea this year!
 The yellow Foxglove is blooming now. It is much smaller that the other colors.
This is a new purchase from Lowes.  It's a short version of the Cone Flower, perfect for the sidewalk garden.
Add your name and permalink to Mr Linky to join in the fun.  Remember to add a link to this post on your post.
1. Crazy About Succulents!
2. Tracy - Gardening Obsession (MA)
3. Lavender Cottage
4. Judy
5. daisy
6. Linda's Lunacy
7. Flowerbed-Gnome Land
8. CosmoGirl Carla
9. Deb ~ VA
10. Garden walk and Monarch
11. Pruning & Mulching Tomatoes
12. Suzanne - Colorado
13. Bella's Rose Cottage
14. My Favorite Garden Tools
15. Summer Blooms Before The Heat

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

10 comments:

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

Beautiful flowers! I'm just loving this time of year :) Thanks for the link party!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Lots of nice flowers blooming in your garden. I planted a dwarf coneflower called 'Pixie Meadowbrite' a couple of years ago and really like it.
One gardening friend has done a whole thyme lawn, it's pretty when in bloom.
Judith

Judy ~ Through My Garden Window said...

I'm going to have to look for that little Coneflower...what a cutie. I'm having problems with asters yellow and hope I can nip it in the bud!

daisy g said...

Dontcha just love those volunteers? Everything looks so happy in your garden!

Bonnie said...

Love that little coneflower!

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Good Morning, Jean! As always, your garden gives such beauty and inspiration. I love your shed, and how can a gardner not love those volunteers! I'm really liking that shorter version of Coneflower you have. I'll have to look for that.

Thanks again for hosting this week. I always love visiting others' gardens!

Deb said...

Hi Jean, I especially love your shed! Feverfew does seem to come up just anywhere doesn't it?! But yours is delightful right by the shed to greet you. And I would be proud of that blooming oak leaf hydrangea, too!

I picked up a small shoot from a classified ad last year. It leafed out and was looking healthy until deer nibbled it to the quick. So I covered it with chicken wire--ugly but reliable. This year I used round-up to kill some grass around it...never touched the oak leaf, but now it looks dead, dead, dead! I may have done completely what the deer started!

Enjoyed seeing all your blooms this week! Thanks for hosting.

Becca's Dirt said...

Pretty blooms. I like the yellow foxglove and especially because it is shorter. You have such a cute shed and I love the things you have added to the lattice.

Nancy W said...

Love your thyme! Thanks for hosting, June is such a pretty time of year love all the blooms!

Anonymous said...

Love your sweet shed! That feverfew looks so pretty there. Your garden is looking lovely.